About the Workshop: All parts of our body possess a different resonant frequency. One’s body is in a healthy state when each cell resonates in harmony with the whole being. When
About the Workshop:
All parts of our body possess a different resonant frequency. One’s body is in a healthy state when each cell resonates in harmony with the whole being. When any part of our body is vibrating “out of tune”, it becomes a “disease”. An imbalanced chakra may be the cause of many physical and psychological issues. Sound healing is based on the idea that sound frequencies created by various tools (such as singing bowls, gongs or tuning forks) restore the flow of energy to hindered areas with blockages that prevent the body from resonating in optimum harmony.
Using a hands-on approach, this workshop will allow participants to use a variety of bowls and tingsha to equip themselves with the essential understanding and knowledge of healing with sounds. It is for anyone keen to know more about the art of sound healing and is highly beneficial to those who seek to use sound as a path for healing.
The topics covered will also allow participants to use these tools in gaining a deeper understanding and connection to their own body. It is also useful and relevant for those who are looking to use this ancient natural healing tool to benefit others for group therapeutic purposes or in a one-to-one setting.
– Understanding the background of sound healing
– Understanding the effect of sound vibrations on our physical and – mental states using the concept of brainwave entrainment
– Various therapeutic techniques working on symptoms such as headaches, gastric issues, menstruation imbalance, body aches, insomnia, depression, stress and anxiety
– Aura cleansing
– Chakras checking and balancing
Session 1: A Touch of Sound Journey (9:00am – 1:00pm)
– Introduction to sound healing
– Hands-on session to differentiate various kinds of bowls
– Understanding the effect of sound vibrations on a physical and mental level
– Aura cleansing
Session 2: The Healing Power of Sound (2:00pm – 6:00pm)
– Techniques for various physical ailments
– Chakra balancing
– Sound bath session
– Pure Cardholders: S$340 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 30 Sept)
– Non-Pure Cardholders: S$382 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 30 Sept)
– Regular Pricing: S$425
Single Session Drop-In
– Pure Cardholders: S$210 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 30 Sept)
– Non-Pure Cardholders: S$236 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 30 Sept)
– Regular Pricing: S$262
For more information, kindly refer to the website.
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Pure Yoga Asia Square
#06-02, Asia Square Tower 2, 12 Marina View, Singapore 018961