This year I’m introducing a new winter class – a beautiful Christmas fresh centerpiece decorated with candles, which can be a focal point of your Christmas table or a wonderful
This year I’m introducing a new winter class – a beautiful Christmas fresh centerpiece decorated with candles, which can be a focal point of your Christmas table or a wonderful gift.
Join me at my Grange Rd home studio where we’ll explore the rare, beautiful nature of Winter that comes as days shorten and temperatures fall – all tones of green, deep rich reds, and the delicate strength of branches and dry leaves.
I’ll take you through the basics of choosing and preparing flowers for a table arrangement, as well as how to use floral foam.
Date: 16 December 2018
Class duration: 2 hours
Location: Gathered Styled home studio, 67 Grange rd, #02-01, S(249572)
The workshop will cover:
1. Basic floral foam arrangement theory
2. Choosing and combining flowers and foliage
3. Preparing ingredients for the arrangement
4. Arranging using flower foam
5. How to take care of your arrangement so it lasts longer
• Winter wreath demonstration and hands-on instruction
• All materials to create your own beautiful Winter wreath
• Winter cocktail (non-alcoholic option available) and snacks
Please note that we are unable to offer refunds in the event of cancellations or no-shows.
Gathered Styledhello@gatheredandstyled.com 67 Grange rd, #02-01